Ceramir® Crown & Bridge is a permanent, radiopaque,
bioceramic luting cement supplied in capsules. It is
indicated for conventional cementation of metal-, lithium
disilicate-, alumina- and zirconia-based restorations.
The capsules contain glass ionomer powder and
bioceramic (calcium aluminate) powder plus water.
Self Activating capsule
is done prior to mixing in a 4000-5000 rpm mixer.
The cement is designed to be biocompatible and to
resist acid and acid-producing bacteria. It requires
no etching, priming, bonding, or conditioning.
Ideal for zirconia, lithium disilicate, gold and metal crowns and bridges
• Excellent choice for implant crowns (ease of clean-up, radiopaque,
high biocompatibility for best tissue friendliness)
• Creates a high pH environment
• Forms new apatite in the presence of phosphates
• Easiest clean-up of all cements
• No pain at placement or post-operative sensitivity
Made in Sweden