Thin, narrow backrest design permits close access to the oral cavity.
• Membrane chair controls are accessible from both sides
of the backrest. The sealed switches are easily cleaned.
• Dual axis headrest re-positions the patient oral cavity
to view the upper and lower arches, without the need
of changing the backrest position.
• Select from three different styles and a wide
variety of colors for the creation of a signature look
for your dental practice. Reliable Belmont hydraulic design.
• Seat rotates 30° left and right of center to accommodate different
working styles and to maximize access to intraoral x-ray systems.
• Safety shut-off plate disables chair operations to prevent accidents.
• Armrests swing-out for patient entry and exit from the chair.
• Programmable positioning by foot and backrest controls.