Terms of Sale & Return Policy
VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
TERMS: NET 30 DAYS. A SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE CHARGED ON ALL ACCOUTNS OVER 30 DAYS PAST BILLING DATE. ALL LEGAL COSTS INCURRED FOR COLLECTION OF PAST DUE AMOUNTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER.
* In order to receive proper credit for items returned it is very important that you follow these instructions.
1). All returns MUST include a copy of the original invoice - credit cannot be issued without a copy of the original invoice.
2). You must return items in their original packaging, carefully packed in a shipping box with paper or other shock absorbent material to prevent damage in transit. DO NOT send any merchandise without an outer packaging. Credit will not be issued for merchandise received damage due to improper packaging.
3). Standard products in saleable condition will be credited in full only if returned no later than 30 days from date of invoice, with invoice copy.
4). Any used or opened products cannot be returned for credit. Additional shipping charges may be incurred to send these products back to you.
5). No credit on items which OSHA regulations prohibit Pearson from accepting (i.e., drugs, needles, anesthetics, etc.).
6). Products returned as defective will not be credited until this has been verified by the manufacturer in the form of a credit or exchanged. Please allow 4-5 weeks for this process.
7). Please note: No credit on special orders or direct drop shipments from the manufacturer.
We thank you for your continued loyalty and look forward to your business.
CONDITIONS OF EQUIPMENT SALES:
1. Risk of loss as to all material sold hereunder will pass to Buyer upon delivery to the "Delivery Address". Title to such material will pass to Buyer only upon Seller's receipt of payment in full.
2. Pearson Dental Supply Company will repair, without labor charge, for a period of ninety (90) days following installation, if the equipment fails to operate properly except when caused by misuse, negligence, accident or when the equipment was not installed by Pearson Authorized Personnel, or when it was not agreed in sales contract.
3. The terms of the manufacturer's warranty shall govern any cost or charge to the customer for parts or the replacement of equipment.
4. This agreement represents the sole obligation of Pearson Dental Supply Company with respect to the equipment listed on the reverse, and under no circumstances shall Pearson Dental Supply Company be responsible or liable for any costs or damages, including consequential or incidental damages which arise in any way from the purchase or installation of the equipment sold on this contract.
5. There are no representations expressed or implied of any kind, by Pearson Dental Supply Company, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose with respect to the equipment sold on this contract.
6. Nothing in this contract shall be construed as a waiver by the customer of any warranty which may be provided by the manufacturer of any equipment, but customer's sole remedy for alleged defects in the design or manufacture of the equipment shall be against the manufacturer.
7. Labor will be charged for disconnecting and reconnecting old equipment at new location.
8. Moving charges of old equipment to new location are the obligation of the purchaser.
9. The cost of dental equipment does not include the installation of new plumbing, changes to existing plumbing, electrical, carpentry work or flooring. Parts and material required to install, connect, and/or disconnect equipment, which are not supplied by the manufacturer, will be charged to purchaser.
10. Pearson Dental Supply Company assumes no responsibility for work performed by persons other than its own employees.
11. Purchaser will be responsible for having plumber and/or electrician present during installation.
12. Responsibility for damage to carpeting and/or finished floors during installation of dental equipment rests with purchaser.
13. Seller will use its best efforts to deliver on date specified in this contract but shall not be responsible for delays beyond its reasonable control, nor shall such delays be considered a breach of contract by seller.
14. Cancelled orders or returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
PREVENT WATER DAMAGE - SHUT OFF YOUR MAIN WATER SUPPLY AT THE END OF EACH DAY.